Bog-Standard TV Interview on "Manchester Today" + Mancattan Screening News

15/09/09

Whew! I'm back from the international tv/film trade show IBC that was held in Amsterdam. Two bits of important info that I have to quickly get out there due to my absence!

1 - BOG STANDARD
It was still all systems go for team SiabS during my absence, as Producer Chris Lane and Lead Actor Michael Justice go on local satellite TV show MANCHESTER TODAY, to discuss the upcoming short film BOG-STANDARD, as well as talk about our collective creative enterprises and a couple of nice plugs for Mancattan too!





2 - MANCATTAN @ THE BBC MANCHESTER CLUB - Fri 19th, 7pm

Four days to go until the screening at the BBC Club Bar Manchester.

*** PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ENTRY WITHOUT E-MAILING ME FIRST, AND ONLY IF I KNOW YOU IN "REAL LIFE" ***

No folks I know through Facebook alone I'm afraid; you'll have to wait until the public Salford Film Festival screenings.

All that being said, a very busy week still lies ahead. Hopefully I'll see some of you at the bar on Friday for a well deserved bevvy.

MANCATTAN @ THE BBC EMAIL ADDRESS:
info@colinwarhurst.co.uk